Shallow talk the application of filter press in electroplating wastewater
Generally speaking, electroplating wastewater contains a large number of heavy metal ions and organic acid and zinc, and copper brightener, toxicity, which causes great harm to human beings.
Therefore, electroplating wastewater must be strictly recycling to eliminate or reduce the pollution to the environment.
Electroplating wastewater treatment adopts scrap iron internal electrolysis process. When put scrap iron into the electroplating wastewater, electrochemical reaction and chemical reaction and physical function will be happened, including catalysis, oxidation, reduction, replacement, sink, flocculation, adsorption and so on, then all kinds of metal ions were removed from waste water so that the wastewater purification.
Electroplating wastewater treatment Filter press is the key liquid and solid separation equipment after the flocculation precipitation of electroplating wastewater. A filter press uses a system comprised of filter plates used for the filtration of liquid under pressure. The process separates the solid and liquid using a set of filter plate covered with filter cloths that are squeezed by a hydraulic cylinder. The liquids pass through the cloth, and the solids are collected in the form of a cake, which is discharged at the end of the process. Has the following features:
• The filter cake moisture is low, can be around 50-60%, so the filter press performance is good.
• Filter plate adopts membrane filter plates.
• The filter press can be secondary squeezed under high pressure compressed air or waster.
• The sewage sludge filter press is controlled by PLC to save labors.
• The capacity is huge, biggest filtering volume can be around 20 m3 per cycle.
• Complete range of models: 870/1000/1250/1500/2000.